ScholarArticles.net is an international database of scholar articles from Global Academic Journal: Social Science Insight (ISSN 2029-0365).
At ScholarArticles.net, you can find scholar articleson wide scope of topics in the field of social science, including:
- Gender Studies
- Information and Communication
- Management and Administration
- Political Science
- Regional Development Studies
Each article of ScholarArticles.net belongs to one of the three categories:
- Social Science Insight I contains articles by authors possessing lower educational degree than Master.
- Social Science Insight II contains articles by authors (or, in case of joint work, at least one of co-authors) possessing Master degree.
- Social Science Insight III contains articles by authors (or, in case of joint work, at least one of co-authors) possessing Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree.
All articles are high quality and original. They are written by academic community members from all over the world. Each article is verified by Editorial Board before it is published at the ScholarArticles.net.
We plan to expand the database in the future and to offer articles on topics of humanities, natural and physical sciences.
dr. Simona Crisafulli, Lada S.R.L., Italy
dr. Julia Dobreva, University of Finance, Business and Entrepreneurship, Bulgaria
dr. Ivana Holubcová, University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia
dr. Silvia Irimiea, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania
dr. Marius Strumickas, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
dr. Ilona Strumickienė, Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
Rasa Žilionė, Innovation Office, Lithuania
Discover new scientific approaches!